Attention all CMRJB Activists, Leaders and Friends
After the tense conditions at the Standing Rock Water Protector Camps last week things have stabilized somewhat. Our CMRJB Support Caravan to support the Standing Rock Souix is back on track. We will be leaving Chicago early Friday, November 11th. All the details and logistics that were are hold last week are back on!
Keep in close touch with any updates you have on your support plans. Let us know if there’s anything you need us to do from here to help you.
Please send any questions my way or to Jo-Ellen Schademan.
Carlos = firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo-Ellen = email@example.com